Sunday, November 30, 2008


On 7th February 2009 at 9:00am I should be on the plane to Loughborough UK. I'm going to spend 5 months there as an Erasmus exchange student ...I've recently realized that it's quite a big deal for me. I have flown only once so far, been only twice to Britain and still walking in my father's shoes. Guess this will be a lesson for me. But there's so much freedom about it, isn't it? I've been thinking it over and over and came to the point when I consider taking care of myself more difficult than taking care of someone else. But I'll hopefully realize that everything doesn't have to be perfect. Sure I need to be prepared properly but I sometimes feel like if I was trying to stop some old vase that is right about to fall to pieces. I mean that it's good for life not to be permanently terrified.I must admit that I envy some of friends who can stay calm when I would never stay calm, who can speak and their voice doesn't shiver.It's quite admirable. But anyway, Loughborough is going to experience one maybe terrified but at same time dreamy boy from Usti nad labem. If only I could create some future flashbacks in order to be sure that this will all really happen. Yes....you're right...I can't...It's actually beautiful about life. He invites us to a ride full of strenght, full of weakness, but above all full of surprises. Good night!!!