Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hurried Advent


Hello!!! I have already written that I don't like modern christmas, all that fuss about nothing. I am going to change it this christmas...at least for myself. But in order to be able to change it, I must slow down a little bit. I hope I will this weekend. On Friday, two of my friends are celebrating their birthday. We'll be playing live music, chatting and chatting...On Saturday, Me and Peter Moc are shooting a movie. Actually only one scene in the movie. We'll be singing one of Johnny Cash's songs called Folsom Prison blues. I have been thinking about what clothes should I be wearing and it'll be probably suit, big sun-glasses and tie...I have seen Walk the line for inspiration. I recommend everyone to see it. So this will be my weekend...finally after three weekends, which I spent at home overheating my computer. I am finishing with the beginning of the Folsom song......I hear a train a-coming, it's rolling round the bend and I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when. I hope we will see the sunshine this christmas.