Saturday, October 25, 2008

Petr Moc is the 2nd Satriani!!!


Yeasterday at 9:15pm I left Usti for the concert of my friend Petr Power the mighty;}
We were 4. Me, Jay-my classmate,Lenka-my schoolmate and Sarka-Jay's friend.Right...we arrived in Decin,where was the concert, at about 9:30. So you can presume what kind of ride it was...vvvveeerrryyyy faaast...but Jay is a very good driver;}. 1st band was called Apatheia from Havirov and I realized I know their guitarist. He's cousin of my best friend, whom I've got a band with. Bands,bands,bands...I liked their playing,but their sound was odd...maybe it was the acoustics of that hall. So after them there was a short break but by that time Petr Power had already been fully concentrated on his "storm". His band's called Baf and that sort of stuff. Pretty suitable name. Altough I didn't like their lyrics their music was fascinating. I very much shivered when Petr did his guitar crescendo...What a harmony....You simply got me to my knees....Petr,if I was a girl...no,nothing. Afterwards everyone of us was given a piece of cake, which Baf bought for their singer Jitka. We got back to Usti at around 3am full of new experiences...Thank you Apatheia,thank you Baf, thank you Petr.